Cache and download issue instructions
You will need to remove all cookies and cached data associated with craigndave.org.
Assuming you are using Google Chrome, please follow the steps below:
1. Log out of your Craig ‘n’ Dave account.
2. Go to your Chrome settings menu.
3. Under “Privacy and security”, click on “Cookies and other site data”.
4. Click on “See all cookies and data”.
5. Scroll down to “craigndave.org” and click the bin icon next to it.
6. Log back into your Craig ‘n’ Dave account.
Now you should be able to download our premium resources.
However, if these steps do not solve your problem, you can also try using Chrome in Incognito mode. To start an Incognito browsing session, click the button in the top right hand corner of your browser window (the one that looks like three dots) and select “New incognito window” or press CTRL (CMD for Mac users) + Shift + N.
I hope this helps resolve the issues you are experiencing.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance by clicking on the chat bubble on the bottom left of the page.