Student Learning Record Workbook (for use by students)
- Student Learning Record Answers (for use by teachers)
- End of Topic test and answers
- Lesson PowerPoint’s for every lesson
- Any associated answers or references sheets for class activities
This topic covers:
- 3.1.1 understand the von Neumann stored program concept and the role of main memory (RAM), CPU (control unit, arithmetic logic unit, registers), clock, address bus, data bus, control bus in the fetch-decode-execute cycle.
- 3.1.2 understand the role of secondary storage and the ways in which data is stored on devices (magnetic, optical, solid state)
- 3.1.3 understand the concept of an embedded system and what embedded systems are used for.