Student Learning Record Workbook (for use by students)
- Student Learning Record Answers (for use by teachers)
- End of Topic test and answers
- Lesson PowerPoint’s for every lesson
- Any associated answers or references sheets for class activities
This topic covers:
3.7.1 Relational databases
- Explain the concept of a database.
- Explain the concept of a relational database.
- Understand the following database concepts:
- Understand that the use of a relational database facilitates the elimination of data inconsistency and data redundancy.
3.7.2 Structured query language (SQL)
- Be able to use SQL to retrieve data from a relational database.
- Be able to use SQL to insert data into a relational database.
- Be able to use SQL to edit and delete data in a database.