Student Learning Record Workbook (for use by students)
- Student Learning Record Answers (for use by teachers)
- End of Topic test and answers
- Lesson PowerPoint’s for every lesson
- Any associated answers or references sheets for class activities
This topic covers:
3.8 Ethical, legal and environmental impacts of digital technology on wider society, including issues of privacy
- Explain the current ethical, legal and environmental impacts and risks of digital technology on society. Where data privacy issues arise these should be considered.