Those little extras pack
As teachers we commonly get asked throughout the course of a normal academic year to prepare additional materials beyond the normal ones used for teaching and learning.
Some transition work for year 11 students to do over the summer before joining 6th form, or a presentation of where Computer Science can take you for a careers day are typical examples.
This pack is designed to provide you with a full set of resources which can be used to cover a wide variety of these situations.
We appreciate every school is different, and context is important, so these resources (as with all our others) are provided in a fully editable format for you to alter as you wish.
Included in this pack you will find:
- Year 7 internet safety and acceptable use for parents presentation
- GCSE Computer Science taster lesson for Key Stage 3 students about encryption
- GCSE Computer Science options presentation
- GCSE Computer Science transition workbook for Key Stage 3 students before starting the GCSE course
- A level Computer Science taster lesson for Key Stage 4 students considering A level
- A level Computer Science options presentation
- A level Computer Science induction lesson for Key Stage 4 students before starting the course
- A level Computer Science transition workbook for Key Stage 4 students before starting the A level course
- Careers day presentation
- Exam technique presentation
- Flipped learning introduction presentation
- UCAS and university style interview questions
- Whiteboard tools: a set of handy slides to assist you in explaining concepts
Each of the above resources is contained within its own separate folder with everything you need inside.
Only registered users can download this resource.